20.11.07


as i mentioned, it wont be long till another olsen post comes along.
December edition of Nylon magazine is out. this edition features MK on the cover and has a long article on her. In the article MK is a little bit quirky and a lot bit endearing, just like the photoshoot to accompany it. What can I say, I love me some Olsen. i can never get enough of their fashh.

highlight of the article;
On people's perception of her: I wear weird things sometimes. I like to drink coffee. Neither of these things have anything to do with who I am. I am a bit kooky, I am a bit wacky, and that's how my friends know me: It's a happy craziness and they connect with that person and respect me for it.

Nylon mag, dec edition will be in Malaysia by his week...hopefully... cant wait to stick my head in to it and envy her lifestyle...sigh...

No comments: