19.11.07

The CFDA And Vogue's Seventh On Sale Gala

WAWAEWIWAA.... I got so excited when I laid my eyes upon all the amazing dresses worn by the celebrities attending the CFDA And Vogue's Seventh On Sale Gala. I whipped out my sketch book as my mind was suddenly filled with all images and ideas. hhmmm......

And I couldn’t help notice all the details that were applied to the avant garde dresses. They were retro, European-vintage, polka dot, 80’s disco prints, feathers.

colourwise, rich-blood red was all over

from left,
Jennifer Connelly, in Oscar de la Renta
Dr. Lisa Airan, in J. Mendel .
Kate Bosworth
Vogue's Anna Wintour, in Chanel Haute Couture with Bee Shaffer, in Dolce & Gabbana.


mad playful prints

From left,

Eliza Bolen and Samantha Boardman Rosen, both in Oscar de la Renta.
Vogue's Filipa Fino, in Yves Saint Laurent.
Sarah Easley, Allison Sarofim, and Jessica Seinfeld.


and the Houte Couture...

2007 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund finalist Erin Fetherston.
Dita Von Teese, in Marchesa.
Teen Vogue's Amy Astley, in Yves Saint Laurent.
Ricky and Ralph Lauren.
Natalia Vodianova, in Valentino Haute Couture.
Vogue's Meredith Melling Burke, in Rodarte.



No comments: