15.1.08

Mad about prints and colours

Not a single day goes by without me sitting alone and gazing emptily in to the air- imagining;


1. what my wedding will be like.. how my dress will look, how handsome Raymond will look, who will shed tears, how the guests follow the theme, the wedding band, my bouquet, lalala.....


2. how my future home will look.. what colour the wall and ceiling will be painted, what kind of flooring, lighting that highlights certain parts, the staircase, my bed sheet, lalalalala


3. how Mr. Bble will look after his groom...hahaha


4. how to make my life more colourful...


5. what to wear and how to match it...


6. how to capture the images that I catch with my eyes...



7. How to tell Raymond how much I love him..



8. When will I get time to draw and paint..


9. What material and design i will use for my next project...

10. what to post on my blog when I get home...

ahhh.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you all the luck in the world, lucy