14.2.08

Michelle Ma Belle




Michelle Williams managed to take a few hours out of her hectic schedule to do a shoot and interview from the amazing wonderland magazine. Wonderland magazine is just like POP magazine, also originating from UK. The fashion and photography is double edgy and quirky. I LOVE EM!!!



“I don’t really have a concept of my 30s. Obviously so much has changed for me in the last few months that I don’t really have an idea of what my life is going to be. I thought I knew certain things and it turned out that I didn’t so I don’t really try and anticipate so much anymore. I’m not making any bets on the future. I feel like I’m just starting to catch up to my age. 27 years old sounds about right now”

“I have insecurity masquerading as vanity. I don’t think I’m vain as anactress but I’m probably more so as a person. Again it goes back to that thing about when I’m working is the only time when I don’t judge myself. I feel totally open to exploring all the sides of my physical self in my work. While I’m working I really don’t give a fuck how I look. Afterwards, if I have to watch it, I might have some problems”


Where to get your Wonderland???

Available at WHSmith stores, Borders and the best independent newsagents throughout the United Kingdom.
Available in the United States at selected Barnes & Noble, Borders, Universal and the best independent news stands across the country.
Also widely available across Europe, Canada, Asia, Australia and New Zealand at the best local independent stores and chains.

No comments: