6.3.08

Vogue thru the Posh eyes


Victoria Beckham, the icon of modern days is gracing all over the internet due to her recent photoshoot for the April cover of British Vogue. In contrast to her sexy magazine cover shot, a graceful Victoria Beckham channels her inner Princess Margarets 1940's inside the April issue, donning a flowing chiffon Dolce & Gabbana dress accessorised with drapings of diamonds.

Posh’s cover is accompanied by a twelve-page fashion spread. Reports claim it’s her most risqué yet.

The snaps were taken by top celebrity photographer, Nick Knight who has worked with David Bowie, Kylie Minogue, Kate Moss, ect.

Posh arrived on the set of the photo-shoot donning her trademark sky-high Christian Louboutin pumps.








“Obviously working out is important -

well, I don’t.

What do you wear on the running machine?

I can’t bring myself to wear flat shoes.”




Tho i must say I'm not so keen on the pictures. I can't feel them and lack a state of angle. hmm...What do you all think of her classical shoot?

I must say that I preferred these shoots a lot more than the classy side of Vic which we have already witnessed day to day.

Posh’s Elle photoshoot







No comments: