10.4.08

Can't wait to move


You see this massive headboard, I'm gonna make me self one like that!!









Counting down the months till I move back to Taiwan after finishing my studies...
A whole new apartment to fill with inspirations of new furniture...AAAAaaahhhhhhh...I can't wait!

I am going to fill my apartment with colours, patterns, art...Aaaahhhh.. I can't waiittt!!

For the pics... I am so sorry..The top ones are from Anthropology, but I forgot where I got the rest from since I've kept them for soooooo long...
Please tell me if you know who owns them.., THANKIES.....

2 comments:

Jillian Hobbs said...

OMG!!! HURRAY! you're moving!!! and to Taiwan! I'd be so scared and nervous and exciting... i'm moving to New Jersey in July... and even THAT makes me nervous... I HOPE U LOVE IT! <3

Bluukbob said...

Thakyou...I hope your move to NJ goes well....

i cant wait for shopping for new furniture....Yuhhuuuuu...........

Take care...

xoxo