6.5.08

Hellooowwww

I'M BAACCCKKK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

We had an awesome time in Singapore. I rocked my new dress and glasses all around. Hihih....




We didn't go to Orchard, but instead we visited the local art stores and thief market. 
At the market, Ray managed to get an awesome leather bag for 20 dollars, while I left empty handed. Yeay..

When we hit the art stores, I found an awesome mousepad from anthropology by HenryCats. It was a print of a cat similar to my Bble with one paw up and the other down. It was the cutest thing ever.!!! 












I also managed to get a Totoro stuffed teddy from Studio Ghibli. Totoro is fishing a blue fish with a leaf on his head accompanied by the black spirit.Aww... I love it!! 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love totoro too
im so jealous of you right now lucy i want a totoro to
i cant find any japanese stuff here in tx
hope you can help me find one.
xox

Bluukbob said...

hihi....
TOTORO LOVER..HOW R YOU?
you can find a lot of items on ebay.just type in TOTORO..
lots of stuff will pop up....

xoxo
gud luk