17.5.08

A not so shy Shia

Shia Lebouf looks almost handsome (hahahaaa...) in his latest GQ spread for the June edition.
Here he straights out some of the latest Hollywood gossip that surounds him and talks about his latest movie that is due this summer, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
along with Harrioson Ford and the beautiful Kate Blanchett that looks classy and fierce with her black bob wig that she wears throughout the movie.



  • On the projects that he chooses

  • “The [Ryan] Goslings of the world are incredible to watch,” he says. “But they make character pieces. It’s not that I’m not interested in making those, it’s just that I really enjoy watching movies like the ones I’m making, where there’s a lot happening—big-ensemble, orchestral types of movies and not just a solo act.”

  • On getting a ticket for unlawful smoking:

  •  “They had just implemented a law that you couldn’t smoke anywhere in Burbank. And I didn’t hear about this law, because I was shooting. The guy gives me a ticket. Then the court date came up two days after I had gotten back from shooting, and I just forgot about it. The news went everywhere, like I was on a crime spree. And it killed me. It broke my heart, because I really try not to be that guy.”

  • On the rumors that he was dating Rihanna:

  •  “My friends were like, ‘Are you serious, bro? Are you f*ckin’ kidding me? Why didn’t you tell me about that?’ I was like, ‘I really don’t know her like that.’ For weeks they were singing that ‘Umbrella’ song everywhere I walked. And those are my people.”

  • On his parents

  • “They don’t work. I take care of them, and they get to create art for the rest of their days.”

2 comments:

Angie hearts said...

agree. he looked "almost" handsome.. hahaha, but he's cool though!

Bluukbob said...

hahaha...
the kool almost handsome dude!!

thanks for dropping by..
love your pic.. is it your kitty kat?