16.6.08

looking for that perfect dress

My wedding is getting close and I've been looking all over the net for a nice (evening yet casual) dress for my dinner..
I love colours but I'm trying to avoid any prints....
Here are a few...













From top to bottom;

philosophy di alberta ferrettiorang
chiffon dress
zac posen
silk bonnie dress
jean paul gaultier
candy stripe dress
just cavalli
moroccan print jersey dress
karta
lace tank dress
marc by marc jacobs
jacquard clover dress
tracy reese
embellished slip dress
alberta ferretti
strapless silk chiffon dress
zac posen
st. denis houndstooth flute dress
jean paul gaultier
toile and fish print halter dress
jean paul gaultier
stretch poplin bow dress
fendi
layered dress




1 comment:

Seeker said...

I like # 5, 6, 7, 10, but depending of what you want...
xx