2.9.08

A great offer for all you contact lens users


Recently as I was browsing, I came across this amazing website which offers almost every single brand of contact lenses available in the market nowadays. The wide selection of both plain and coloured lenses come in almost every size and colour to match your personality. 





The contact lenses come in daily, disposable, weekly, monthly and up to a year of use.
For me, I prefer hassle free so I prefer the daily lenses which i can easily dispose after use.

Color wise, they are available in colors and hues such as hazel, blue, green, violet, brown,  grey and amethyst.


The discount on the contact lenses at Lensshopper are worth a drool. Hassle free and cheaper than in the stores.

You can even mix and match the colours at the online color studio to find which colour and hue will suit your hair, skin colour and face shape.


For amazing discounts on your lenses, chick here.




Celebrities that love experimenting with their eye colours are such as 
Tyra Banks, Angelina Jolie, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Naomi Campbell, etc...









Interested, drop by Lensshopper and get your new  look.

3 comments:

Imelda said...

I would love to have all the colors! It's so nice to experiment with these lenses!

Seeker said...

I wear contact lenses, but I don't think they ship to here.

xoxo

FASHION CHALET said...

I've wanted to try colors, foreverr! :)