24.4.11

Green houses

When you hear the term green house in modern times, you will automatically imagine something Earth-saving, but for me, green house has a totally different meaning.



Don't you just look houses that are covered in green!!
Being brought up in England, I got to see wonderful homes and buildings that were literally green, from roof to ground! Now I am in Asia, and seeing green houses is rare, almost imposible! Of course they still exist on mountains and in the jungles, but they are mostly green because they are surrounded by plants, not actually have them growing on it, inside out.
So every time I see a picture or so, I travel back to my childhood.

Thank you Kindai for this lovely shot. I am now living my childhood memories once more!

1 comment:

Keiko said...

What a great picture...makes me smile