17.12.07

The Beatles

The Beatles.......The Beatles.......The Beatles.......The Beatles.......The Beatles.......
I bloody love them to death.....
Damn I wish ...........

Here i am curled up in my blanket lying in my safe position on the rug in front of my TV watching The Beatles very first visit to our beloved yanks.....
It's raining outside...it's cold... and I'm feeling down......but happy... but sad...
my feelings are just so mixed right now.... I don't know how i should feel....
I'm gazing upon my Tv upon those four familiar faces that light up my days..... My lovely Paul, John, George, and Ringo... I just wish I was born in the 50's........ I wish i had been in all the beatle craze..... I love you my Beatles....




Close your eyes and I'll kiss you Tomorrow I'll miss you Remember I'll always be true And then while, I'm away I'll write home everyday And I'll send all my loving to you I'll pretend, that I'm kissing The lips I'm missing And hope, that my dreams, will come true And then while I'm away I'll write home everyday And I'll send all my loving to you All my loving, I'll send to you All my loving, darling I'll be true
All my loving,
I'll send to you All my loving, darling I'll be true.

No comments: