16.5.08

Gwyneth does V


Gyneth Paltrow graces the cover of V magazine’s summer issue, hitting newsstands May 15.

The screen siren, who stars in two summer blockbusters, Iron Man and Two Lovers with Joaquin Phoenix, is featured in a series of stunning "pop" photographs shot by the famed photographer Mario Sorrenti.

On  Madonna;
 “Through thick and thin she’s a constant in my life,” says Paltrow. “It’s like we have some karmic thing. She’s a great woman. She’s taught me a lot.”

As for how she balances work with being a busy mom, Gwyneth keeps it real: “I have an amazing nanny. I didn’t have one till Apple was 14 months old, but then, because we were going on tour, we found someone fantastic. She’s been with us ever since.”

Nonetheless, motherhood hasn’t trampled all over Paltrow’s fashion icon status. “I’m always interested in fashion,” she says. “It’s part of who I am and how I express myself.” 

So, what’s in her closet?
 “Well, today I’m wearing a Balenciaga jacket, a Rick Owens T-shirt dress, and Lanvin flat boots that I’ve basically worn every day this winter. I wear a lot of Balenciaga. I find it really chic and easy to wear. I’ve gotten really into Sonia Rykiel lately, so I might wear a pair of jeans with a blazer by her. And I have my school-run uniform: leggings with boots and a sweater dress, or a long T-shirt and long cardigan.”



No comments: